Sunday, March 4, 2012

Let Go...


You can stand there and smile you can sit there and laugh
but you can't trick me I know it's a mask
You’re trying to lie to me and everyone else
but why is it that you’re lying to yourself?
You can calmly sit there and try to look cool
but I know your emotions and I know you’re a fool
I know inside you are feelings rage
The suspense builds with the turn of a page
By day you’re one person by night another
and neither of them have anything to do with each other
I've watched you sink farther from your heart
and all of this just tears me apart
I sit here and cry, for you not for me
What you've become I wish you could see
No words could I use to help me explain
what it does to me to see you in pain
You’re not there anymore my former friend
I will continue to pray and hope for an end 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Comments

The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to;

1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually